8/9/09

Zippy

So I got this new laptop today. Her network name for our internet at home is Mercury, but I'm going to call her Zippy. She's shiny. My mom likes the fact that the keyboard and everything is flat, and all the shortcut controls above the keys are all lighted and touch-sensitive.
Zippy is a Toshiba Satellite, by the way.
I am going to eventually (sometime tomorrow or Tuesday) buy a traveling case for Zips, but that will have to wait. I have work in an hour, so I don't have a whole lot of time to play around, unfortunately. But I will mess around when I get off tonight and have fun. I'm so excited.
I will also upload my pictures tonight of all my knitting that I've been doing for the past month. It needs doing.

Teehee! New laptop.

"Zippy? I think that's a bit insulting."
My mom doesn't like Zippy's name.

No comments: