5/11/10

It is Unlikely, but I am Optimistic

Microsoft is sponsoring a sweepstakes to show off their Reach Beta. It runs May 4th to the 17th, and the winner gets the following:
One Grand Prize: "Ride the Halo Warthog" at WETA Studios in Wellington, New Zealand
-Roundtrip airfair and five nights accommodations in Welling, NZ for 2.
-Weta Studios visit with a ride on Warthog
-Wellington City and Sightseeing tour, 2 1/2 hour motor coach for 2.
-Wellington's "Lord of the Rings" half day tour, Wairarapa Adventour with either a two-hour horseback ride, high ropes course, or guided hike through Patuna Chasm; all for two
-$500.00 spending money
-Halo Master Chief sterling silver ring
-Halo Cortana Statue

Approximate retail value $7874

I am entering. I doubt I will get chosen, but there is always a chance, and I am always optimistic.

I am knitting sleeves, and then Blue gets assembled and I knit the hood. (Sweater's name is Blue now because it popped into my head and it silly.)

2 comments:

roxie said...

You can't win if you don't enter. You stand a better chance than I do already. Best of luck!!

Donna Lee said...

Oh, great good luck! For 2, huh? So, who gets to go with you when you win?