8/18/09

No Witty Title Today

Okay, so.... it's been a week and I haven't posted photos yet. Ehe. Sorry. I just keep forgetting to take them. I've been pretty busy lately. Between work, sleep, work, and finding time not to be doing work.... I just haven't had the energy. Plus it's been up near 90 for the past week or so, so I haven't even been knitting much.
But, on the knitting front, I am getting warned about sizing problems with Skinny Empire, so once I'm ready to slip the sleeves off, I'm going to try it on just to make sure that the sizing is right. I already had to go for a size that was a little big (my bust falls right in between what Wendy says is small and medium--and I mean directly in the middle) so if it turns out the sizing is kind of big, I don't want to get to the end to find out. I've tried it on once and it seemed about right, since I was expecting it to be big, but I want to make sure before I get too far. I'd hate to have to unravel all that all over again. I don't think the yarn could handle it.
On the other hand, though, I'm still knitting on the hat from time to time. It's small and so it's easier to handle.

Also in the news category, I had a job interview yesterday, and it apparently went well, and Brian, the man I spoke to, is going to call me back. I'm excited.

I'll be signing up for some online classes this week at the local college.

I'm also going to go get a copy of my birth certificate today so I can get my license (long story there). Then Emily has gallantly offered to lend me her car until I can get my own.

That's all for news of me. I have to go eat something before I run out. Later tonight I'm having dinner with Caryn for her birthday, I need to make sure I have her present done in time. Teehee.

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference."
~GMan

1 comment:

Donna Lee said...

Happy B'day to Caryn! I hope she likes the presents.